Thursday, July 2, 2009

Misc Sam

I love this kid. Truly with all my heart. He is having a wonderful time at camp and he even won some kayak race today. It was very exciting for him. He and Sotir get along somewhat but Sotir is right when he calls Sam "Mr. Bossy". I don't know what to do about it. Sam really is a bossy bossersteen. I have talked with him time and time again but to no avail. I have even tried to bribe him. I know wrong--but what's a girl to do?!  Bribery usually works--not this time however. I know he's bossy with Micah as well but she seems to take it. Agh!

To take my mind off this bad behavior I thought I would write down some sentences Sam wrote. They are so cute. So wrong (in spelling that is) but so endearing. Here they are:

1,  I em haby it is mi brda I hav 2 kax. dig in
(I am happy it is my birthday. I have 2 cakes. Dig in!)

2,  The mukee had a plan flite. the plan wuz on fire. The mukee fel off. The mukee got a perushoot.
(the monkey had a plane flight. The plane was on fire. The monkey fell off. The monkey got a parachute)

3,  I am hapee it is sunee or sunflowrs ar groieen. I wodrd them
(I am happy. It is sunny. Our sunflowers are growing. I watered them.)

4.  I rode mi motr sicoole home. I went throo a home to get home. I go up a hil and throo a home. I forct  I went bown a slid.
(I rode my motorcycle home. I went through a home to get home. I go up a hill and though a home. I forgot I went down a slide.)
 

2 comments:

  1. ooh, I'm so glad I checked your blog. I love all the updates. you deserve it!! Way to go, Sam, on the writing. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh, a sentence got deleted out of my post. I meant to say I'm so glad you're having such a fabulous time..you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete